Copyright © 2019 LOOP All Rights Reserved.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to get started with creating Apple apps for iOS 9. It has been designed for students who are already familiar with programming structures and the software development process, and who have an interest in applying this to iOS applications. By the end of this course, you'll be well on your way to becoming a fully-fledged Apple developer, and you'll have all of the knowledge and experience necessary to create flawless, fun, and fully functioning apps for the Apple community.
Create Stunning Apps for Apple with Ease.
- Create native iPhone and iPad apps using Xcode and Swift
- Get your apps on the iTunes App Store for anyone to download and use
- Take the first steps towards becoming an Apple developer
- Learn the ins and outs of the Apple developer centre and user interfaces for iOS apps
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
1. Learn how to build the User Interface, including storyboards, controls, navigation and more.
2. Understand the features available in iOS 9 such as posting to social media, geocoding etc.
3. Develop your Xcode and Swift 2 skills to develop your own iOS 9 application.
4. Publish your own iOS 9 application
Introduction to the Course
Registering As iOS Developer
Completing The App
Building the User Interface
User Alerts And Messages
Building The User Interface
Storyboard Basics 1
Storyboard Basics 2
Getting the Current Location
Posting Using Uiactivityviewcontroller
Posting to Twitter Using SLComposeViewController
Posting to Facebook Using SLComposeViewController
Reminders and Alarms
Working with Data
Working With Data
iCloud Files - UIDocument
Publishing your App
Publishing Your App
iOS Dev Center
Conclusion and Resources